Teaching With Balls

Teaching With Balls

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy New Year!

I can't help pulling seasonal fun into my classroom!  My students had a great time this year with celebrating the New Year!

Classroom Display!

 
We analyzed the song, "Eye of the Tiger," with our new year theme being-

"YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR US ROAR IN THE TWENTY.ONE.FOUR!!!"

The lyrics to Katy Perry's songs are clean and also so inspirational! :) 

The kids personalized their lions!






View the Full Project on my TPT Store!

We also had a great time with the CHINESE New Year!

I printed the image from the following Website:

http://www.craftiments.com/2014/01/chinese-new-year-paper-cutting-for-kids.html

I was able to pull in some math and have the students write about symmetry! :)
I have my students hang their work so it tends to be a big lopsided at times!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment